Pepperl+Fuchs at the world's leading trade fair for intralogistics
Find Pepperl+Fuchs at CeMAT 2014 in hall 13, booth F40.
Employing innovative sensors to a fully automated flow of goods - that is the idea behind “Industry 4.0”. The Pepperl+Fuchs experts work every day to realize this vision.
Whether high rack warehouses, conveyor systems, or automated guided vehicles (AGVs) – Pepperl+Fuchs sensors, such as the R2100 static LED scanner, the R2000 2D laser scanner (2-D LiDAR sensor), and the optical positioning system PGV, ensure a smooth process flow within your supply chain.
Meet Pepperl+Fuchs at CeMAT in Hanover, Germany from 19 – 23 May 2014, hall 13, booth F40. Take the first steps towards the fourth industrial revolution at the world's leading trade fair for intra-logistics - CeMAT. We look forward to meeting you.
Have a preview of our highlights:
A Distance Ahead - Photoelectric Sensors by Pepperl+Fuchs
- Gapless vision of 360°
- Small light spot enables reliable detection of small objects, as well as the exact determination of positions and edges
- Interactive display provides easy operation and commissioning
- Reliable and precise distance measurement due to Pulse Ranging Technology (PRT)
- 2D measurement with Multi-Ray Scan
- Multiple, wide-ray emitters ensure reliable object detection regardless of surface texture
- No moving parts for added durability in difficult application environments
Leading the Way - Position Guided Vision by Pepperl+Fuchs
- Reliably detects different colored route-tracking tape/paint and Data Matrix codes even on highly reflective surfaces
- Excellent extraneous light immunity > 100,000 lux, eliminates additional contrast tape