Issue November 2014
Get your NEWS FOR PROCESS AUTOMATION today!
In view of worldwide increasing energy consumption, energy efficiency is more important than ever. But it’s not only about environmental-friendly and careful use of resources. Optimizing production processes can contribute to a reduction of energy costs and higher energy efficiency. Read more in the interview with CEO Dr. Gunther Kegel, and find out how intelligent automation solutions from Pepperl+Fuchs help to make systems and processes efficient, and what role Industry 4.0 is playing in this part.
This and many other topics await you in the latest issue of NEWS FOR PROCESS AUTOMATION:
- In its Solution Engineering Centers, Pepperl+Fuchs manufactures individual system solutions made to measure and ready to use – including certification.
- Ex de solutions from Pepperl+Fuchs combine the benefits of two ignition protection classes.
- SC-System signal conditioners realize clear signals in power plants.
- The new HiC2441 Universal Barrier is more than just a small step for process automation.
- The HART Loop Converter ensures the right fuel mix for industrial burners.
- Where Pepperl+Fuchs means double happiness – 20 years of business activities in China.