18 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Phone: +65 6779 9091
Fax: +65 6873 1637
1. By accessing and/or using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions stated hereunder and Pepperl+Fuchs shall have the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by posting them on our website. Changes take effect when posted on our website or notice.
2. Pepperl+Fuchs endeavours that all information on our website is accurate. However, Pepperl+Fuchs makes no representations, endorsements and/or warranties of any kind whatsoever as to the Content or that the information is complete, accurate, faultless, useful for a certain purpose and/or available at any time. The content of our website serves informative purposes only and you will be responsible for ensuring that any information is accurate and shall seek the relevant professional advice or our advice in writing directly.
3. Pepperl+Fuchs’s website also contains links to our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties’ web pages. Pepperl+Fuchs is not responsible for the content or the existence of any of these web pages and you are to refer to and comply with the rules, notices, disclaimer and/or policies of the respective websites.
4. Pepperl+Fuchs shall not be responsible for the content in our website or any part thereof and shall not be in any way liable to any party for damages, claims, expenses and/or losses of any kind or nature (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary consequential and/or otherwise) whether caused by, arising from or in relation to the content in this website or any part thereof.
5. Pepperl+Fuchs regularly endeavours to control whether the data offered by Pepperl+Fuchs on this website, and especially the offered software, is fraught with viruses or other similar damaging characteristics or software/s. However, Pepperl+Fuchs shall not be liable for any losses and/or damages, irrespective of their nature, incurred by or in relation to any viruses, Trojan Horses or other damaging characteristics and/or software/s.
6. The copyright of all contents on this website is exclusively reserved for Pepperl+Fuchs. You are prohibited and not allowed to copy or otherwise use the content or any part thereof, including information, graphics or sounds, in any other form without the prior written consent of Pepperl+Fuchs.
7. Pepperl+Fuchs does not intentionally infringe copyrights of third parties. However, Pepperl+Fuchs cannot and/or does not guarantee or represent that copyrights of third parties are not infringed. Further, please note that third party’s web pages to which this website links may be protected by copyrights.
8. Pepperl+Fuchs owns the trademarks Pepperl+Fuchs, Visolux, VariKont®, Pulscon and Barcon. Without the written consent of Pepperl+Fuchs, its trademarks cannot be used.
9. Our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties’ web pages privacy practices are different to ours and are subject to different applicable laws.
10. Notwithstanding any other provisions:
10.1 in no event will the measure of damages payable by Pepperl+Fuchs include, nor will Pepperl+Fuchs be liable to any party for, any amounts for loss of income, profit or savings or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party, and all such damages are expressly disclaimed;
10.2 Notwithstanding any other provisions, Pepperl+Fuchs entire liability for all claims or damages arising out of or related to our website and/or this Agreement, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, equity, negligence, intended conduct, tort or otherwise, will be limited to and will not exceed, in the aggregate for all claims, actions and causes of action of every kind and nature; the amount equivalent as appropriately fixed in the case of dispute under the jurisdiction of Singapore Law and the Court.
11. No failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement on the part of Pepperl+Fuchs shall operate as a waiver of any right, power, or privilege hereunder. No single or partial exercise of any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement shall preclude further exercise thereof.
12. If any part of this Agreement is found or deemed by a court of Competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the same will be revised and/or enforced to the maximum extent permissible under the law so as to effect the intent of the parties. In the event that it is not possible to do so, that part shall be severable from the remainder of this Agreement and shall not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of this Agreement, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect, unless such invalidity or unenforceability does substantially alter/ invalidate this Agreement or if such part or provision comprises an integral part or otherwise inseparable from the remainder of this Agreement.
13. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the you and us with respect to the matter hereof and shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
14. You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws prevailing in the Republic of Singapore and to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
Usually, the website of Pepperl+Fuchs can be visited without you having to give personal data. Generally, Pepperl+Fuchs stores the IP-address, the date of the visit, the operating page of the user, the browser used and the web page which the user visited before the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
Pepperl+Fuchs will not sell or rent any personal data information to third party.
Pepperl+Fuchs shall have the right to change any part of the Privacy from time to time by posting them on our website. Changes take effect when posted on our website or notice.
You agree that this Policy shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws prevailing in the Republic of Singapore and to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
Additional Data Protection Information Regarding the Electronic Newsletter
If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, you will need to provide us with details of your first name and last name, as well as an email address to which we can send the newsletter.
By providing your email address, you consent to us using this address to send you the newsletter, to keep you up to date with the latest news from Pepperl+Fuchs.
In addition, on opening the first, automatically generated confirmation email regarding the delivery of the electronic newsletter, and every subsequent newsletter email, the following information is sent to us:
- Details of how often an article has been read (without conclusions being drawn about individual persons)
- Date of registration and whether subscribers have unsubscribed from the newsletter, if applicable
- Any returns, if applicable (e.g. if an email account is not available or the inbox is full)
We use this data to manage the way in which we send the newsletter, and only evaluate the data for statistical purposes, so that we can continue to optimize the services we offer. By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to this data being used. Your information will not be used for any other purpose, and in particular will not be passed on to third parties.
As you would expect, you are free to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and revoke the consent granted for future instances. To do so, please click on the corresponding button in the newsletter sent.